cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reset Not Working

jdm0505
New Contributor

I’ve attempted to reset the Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P with no success.  What is my next step? Attemped Reset as outlined in documentation. Pin in reset while unplugged, plug in, wait until reboot lights appear. I've attempted this about 15-20 times now and it never makes it past the blinking yellow lights.

16 REPLIES 16

jdm0505
New Contributor

I have attempted the pin reset about 15-20 times. As for the software recovery. There appears to be a lot of command level coding involved with that and way out of my wheelhouse to comprehend. I don't have any idea how those applications work or how to understand what is happening with them. I do not think it a fair ask to have to rebuild the software outside of plug and play as I am not a programmer by any stretch.

Hi @jdm0505 

Thank you for your response.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Please be aware that, effective November 2022, Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers is exclusively provided through this community forum. We no longer offer support via phone, email, or remote sessions, and on-site support is not available.

Our support through this forum is provided on a best-effort basis. However, I will assist you at each step of the process if you encounter any difficulties.

We strive to make our guides as user-friendly as possible. Please follow the provided article for software recovery. If you encounter any errors or difficulties, please share screenshots or let us know where you’re getting stuck, and we will assist you in resolving the issue.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

jdm0505
New Contributor

This was clearly written for technicians and engineers, reading the guide and watching the VERY confusing video that trails off into engineer and programming language, I have completely lost track of what files from the third party sites are the correct ones as there's many listed, The recommended files in the guide don't even exist on the links provided. Not sure how this is considered an easy to use guide? This is literally like reading a foreign langauge. While I understand you've stopped supporting Lennar homeowners, I would ask that we somehow arrange a presetup RMA on this as the software option is wildly confusing and doesn't line up with the instructions provided.

Hi @jdm0505 

Thank you for your response.

Please follow the software recovery process step by step and let us know where you encounter difficulties. As this issue is related to software, it can only be resolved through the troubleshooting steps outlined and is not eligible for RMA according to company policies.

As mentioned our support through this forum is provided on a best-effort basis. I will assist you at each step of the process if you encounter any difficulties.

However, if you continue to have difficulty following the steps, we recommend that you seek outside help or a technician.

Thank you again for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

jdm0505
New Contributor

Please provide me direct links to the files needed as the provided links provide a long list of options none of which are the mentioned ones in the guide as far as I can find. Some of your links even point to 404. This guide is broken.