cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace My switch and AP’s from Lennar

Gregdomenicucci
New Contributor

I want my AP’s and Switch from Lennar replaced under warranty. Every time the power goes out or an internet outage the access points and switch have issues. Websites won’t load wifi is intermittent. And it’s 100% the access point and or switch since connecting to the wireless router from Verizon there are zero issues. Most of my neighbors do not have this issue so it’s probably not a software issue especially after replacing the Verizon router from the street and the wireless router I still have issues. Resetting the switch was a huge mistake.

I tried following your suggested troubleshooting. After getting my doctorate in computer science from all your links and YouTube channels still can’t figure this out. 

19 REPLIES 19

Hi @Gregdomenicucci 

Thank you for the response.

Please enter space till you get all the output of the command. And share all the full output once again.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

IMG_4230.jpeg

IMG_4231.jpeg

Hi @Gregdomenicucci 

Thank you for the information.

As we can see from the ‘show who’ command output you shared, the SSH server status is Disabled. (Please refer to the below screenshot)

To enable the same, please refer to the below video and follow the process up to 2:30 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1_tLiGEGAQ

Please follow to the above process and once again confirm if the SSH status is enabled from the ‘show who’ command. Once it is confirmed, please check the Switch status on the Unleashed dashboard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Didn’t work exactly how the video said but I am in the switch now on the app and website interface.  Are we able to remove this thread for the security of IP addresses ? Thank you for your help if there is no further instructions.

Hi @Gregdomenicucci 

Thank you for the response and the Update.

Great!!! Good to know that the issue is now resolved.

Apologies, this post cannot be deleted. And please do not worry, the IP Address assigned to your Switch, APs or any devices will be Private IPs and they are not Public IPs. No one can access them on other devices on other networks.

And now your Switch is Upgraded to a latest version, everything should be up and running.

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the troubleshooting post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi