cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replace My switch and AP’s from Lennar

Gregdomenicucci
New Contributor

I want my AP’s and Switch from Lennar replaced under warranty. Every time the power goes out or an internet outage the access points and switch have issues. Websites won’t load wifi is intermittent. And it’s 100% the access point and or switch since connecting to the wireless router from Verizon there are zero issues. Most of my neighbors do not have this issue so it’s probably not a software issue especially after replacing the Verizon router from the street and the wireless router I still have issues. Resetting the switch was a huge mistake.

I tried following your suggested troubleshooting. After getting my doctorate in computer science from all your links and YouTube channels still can’t figure this out. 

19 REPLIES 19

There was some sort of error when trying your suggestion #2 the system rebooted but not I can not use “enable” command 

Hi @Gregdomenicucci 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please share the screenshot of the error you are getting.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I was able to figure it out and was following exactly that the prompts told me and didn’t realized needed to put in my IP address.

however when trying to add switch to ruckus wirelsss even though automatically add switch is checked I get this notice “SSH service is not enabled on ICX (IP address) Please manually enable it on ICX 

IMG_4228.jpeg

Hi @Gregdomenicucci 

Thank you for the information.

Please perform below commands and share the Full output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable

show who

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

IMG_4229.jpeg