cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Red light stuck on Ruckus R510

User123456789
New Contributor

I have two Ruckus R510 Access Points in my house. One of them is working fine and the lights are green. The other one is stuck with a red light on the PWR indicator. I tried resetting both my modem/router as well as the switch and nothing is working. I even tried to factory reset the Access Point, but not matter how long I hold the reset button it just remains red constantly. Also, the POE light on the back of the AP is showing a amber color as well as on the switch for that AP.

On the unleashed dashboard it is showing that it is disconnected. 

Can someone please help?

13 REPLIES 13

disregard. I see it now once I clicked the RMA. 

Hi @User123456789 

Thank you for the update.

Should you have any queries please let me know.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello, is there any other options for further troubleshooting? The chat for RMA is stating I have to send in the device and have it worked on before receiving a new device, but this is impacting my work.

Hi @User123456789 

Greetings!

Thank you for your response.

Apologies, the outlined process remains the sole method for initiating an RMA/Replacement. Nevertheless, you have alternative options available, such as utilizing another functional Access Point or connecting to your Internet Service Provider's (ISP) Wi-Fi network. Additionally, you can establish an internet connection through Ethernet wiring using any of the 12 ports on the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community