cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recover Me Password

Tessah-H
New Contributor

I recently had my switch replaced, I have the ICX7150-C12P. Yesterday I swapped out the router from my internet provider (reattached everything as it was) and the wifi signal previously assigned to the switch stopped broadcasting. I did a factory reset of my switch and now I see Recover.me-0DA9B0 and Recover.me-257270 broadcasting. I do not have the passwords for these, so I searched the forum and found to use the serial number of the device, which did not work nor did ruckus-<admin password>

Also to note. I do not have a ruckus unleashed admin username for network or admin password for network. The precious ones (admin) and (lennar) do not work. How do I create or obtain a new admin login and password for the ruckus network?

19 REPLIES 19

Another issue is. When I tried to follow the instructions to reset my ruckus password, the site referenced in this video does not load:

• Please follow this Video link for the password recovery setup process.

the webpage says:

This site can’t be reached

Check if there is a typo in unleashed.ruckuswireless.com.

• If spelling is correct, try running Windows Network Diagnostics.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Hi @Tessah-H 

I hope this message finds you well.

I would like to emphasize the criticality of performing a factory reset on the Access Point to ensure the successful operation of the Unleashed system. It's imperative to note that the password recovery configuration process outlined in the provided video will not be effective without this initial reset.

Should you have any further inquiries or require clarification on this matter, please feel free to reach out.

Thank you once again for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

understood. I am unable to open unleashed.ruckuswireless.com - see earlier post. How do I proceed?

Hi @Tessah-H 

Thank you for your response and the provided update.

To troubleshoot the issue, kindly attempt accessing the following link: https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/

If you encounter any difficulties, I recommend verifying if your laptop's firewall is enabled. 

Should it be enabled, please follow the instructions outlined in the following link to disable it then retry: 

Microsoft Defender Firewall - Turn On or Off.

Your prompt attention to this matter is greatly appreciated. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out if you require further assistance or encounter any additional challenges.

Thank you once again for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi 

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

I turned the firewall off and use the link provided I was now able to open the webpage. It stays “building the Unleashed Network. It may take a few minutes”  it has been 10 minutes. No change. How long does this step usually take?