cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: R510 Not powering on

NickM0511
New Contributor

Good Evening -

I am continuing to have multiple issues with all of my Ruckus equipment in my Lennar home. 

My ICX 7150 switch that came with my Lennar Home is stuck in boot mode after a power outage. I have tried to reboot by doing the factory reset around 15-20 times and it stays stuck with all of the lights flashing amber. I have an iMac computer and have followed the instructions for a reinstalling the drivers and software. When connected to the computer via USB to C cord and ethernet cable it does not even detect my ruckus switch.

At this point, I believe the ICX 7150 switch and the R510 access point are RMA.

Please advise on what else I can do to resolve the issue.

14 REPLIES 14

Hi @NickM0511 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Please try the non-working Access Point’s power by connecting it to an external 12 VDC power adapter and check it separately without connecting to the Switch PoE port cable. (Please refer to the below screenshot). Usually, you will find the 12 VDC adapter connected to your ISP’s (Internet Service Provider’s) Router/Modem-Router combo device.

Please check the Access Point following the above process and let me know if it powers up.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

AP.jpg

Hi @NickM0511 

Greetings!!!

As I can see from the picture you shared, the Access Point is powering up from an external 12 VDC power adapter. Could you please check once again if you are using a working ethernet cable between the Switch and this Access Point?

You can also unplug its ethernet cable from the Switch port and plug it into any other 1 in-12 ports (please refer to the below screenshot) then check if it powers up. 

Please check and let me know.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Yes, I tried every port, 1-12, into the access point and I am getting no lights at all.

Everything else plugged into the switch is receiving power, so it does not seem to be an issue from the switch or the ports. 

Hi @NickM0511 

Please check the ethernet cable connecting to the Switch port to which working Access Point is connected. Also please check connecting with an another ethernet cable.

Thank you again for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi