cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Power outage, SWITCH light amber and green, unresponsive ICX 7150

AliParacha
New Contributor

Listen, please send me a new switch its damaged like i said earlier!!!!!

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @AliParacha 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well. 

We appreciate the information you provided regarding your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch displaying an Amber light issue from your previous case. Since some time has passed, we will need to initiate troubleshooting steps again.

To assist you further, please refer to our RUCKUS Lennar Knowledge Base self-help article designed specifically for addressing switches with an Amber/Orange light on the "SYST" indicator: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/Fixing-RUCKUS-Switch-with-an...

If you have already followed these steps and encountered difficulties, kindly inform us of the specific challenges you are facing and provide a screenshot. 

Please understand that our forum operates on a best-effort basis for support.

It's important to note that according to our company policies, we are unable to provide a replacement for the switch without attempting the troubleshooting process first. Typically, such issues are software-related and can often be resolved through the troubleshooting steps outlined.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in resolving this matter. 

Should you have any further questions or require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @AliParacha 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @AliParacha 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @AliParacha 

Greetings! 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi