cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: ICX7150-C12P-2X1G not Powering up. Cables burnt inside

Shoats
New Contributor

What is the link that you used to return?

14 REPLIES 14

Hi @Shoats 

Greetings!!!

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your prompt response.

As I am unable to access the drive you shared, I kindly request your approval for access to the drive, or alternatively, if feasible, could you please upload the video/pictures to the drive link provided in my previous communication?

Should you have any questions or require further clarification regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Once again, I appreciate your cooperation, patience, and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Yes I approve you to access it. What do you need to do it? I don’t really know much about this app. This is my first time using this.

Hello @Shoats 

Thank you for your response and the provided update.

I'm still encountering difficulties accessing the drive link. To ensure seamless access, kindly utilize the following drive link and proceed with uploading the video, adhering to the format outlined in the EXAMPLE Videos within the same drive repository:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  

Just uploaded the video let me know if you’re able to see it

Hello @Shoats 

Thank you for your prompt response.

Could you kindly detach the switch from the cabin and provide a separate video demonstration? The video should adhere to the format outlined in the EXAMPLE VIDEO available in the provided drive link. Please ensure that the video showcases the status of the switch light and the functionality of the power outlet.

Thank you once again for your cooperation and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi