cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 will not power on

patrickgolden
New Contributor

My R510 will not power on. I removed it from the ceiling and plugged it directly into the switch and still no power. Please advise on what I need to do.

5 REPLIES 5

sanjay_kumar
RUCKUS Team Member

Hi @patrickgolden 

Is this setup for Lennar homes? If yes, could you please let us know the following information:

1. How many access points do you have? and if have more than one access point is this the only one affected?
  2. Is the ICX7150-C12P powered up? Can you see any lights on it (green or Yellow/orange)?

sanjay_kumar_0-1689129001993.jpeg

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

1. Make sure that the ICX7150-C12P is plugged into a known outlet/power source.

-Please refer to the short guide on how to connect the devices correctly:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

I have one access point that will not power up. The ICX7150-C12P is powered up and the power light is green and the SYST light is Orange.  The ICX7150-C12P   is plugged into a known working power outlet. The problem is that the R510 is not powering up. I factory reset the The ICX7150-C12P because it was still part of the previous owner's network. When I went to factory reset the R510 I noticed it had no power. I unplugged it from the ceiling and plugged it directly into the  ICX7150-C12P and still no power.

I need to configure the R510 as an unleashed network so that the  ICX7150-C12P can join the new network but it will not power on.

Will this be an RMA. If so can we speed things a little. I am trying to use this from my home network where I work from home.

patrickgolden
New Contributor

I have one access point that will not power up. The ICX7150-C12P is powered up and the power light is green and the SYST light is Orange.  The ICX7150-C12P   is plugged into a known working power outlet. The problem is that the R510 is not powering up. I factory reset the The ICX7150-C12P because it was still part of the previous owner's network. When I went to factory reset the R510 I noticed it had no power. I unplugged it from the ceiling and plugged it directly into the  ICX7150-C12P and still no power.

I need to configure the R510 as an unleashed network so that the  ICX7150-C12P can join the new network but it will not power on.