cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 access points not receiving power, both lights are green and other ports are active

Oscar
New Contributor

After a power outage my two APs (R150)went off line. Reset the Ruckus ICX7150 and have both green lights. There is activity on all devices plugged in except for the two APs. I used a 12v power adapter to the AP and it is operating. There is a green light at the Ruckus port when doing this. Unplug the 12v adapter and the port goes dark again. How do I get the Ruckus to power the APs.

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Oscar 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Apologies for the delayed response.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS Access Points are not powering up.

If you have green PWR and SYST lights on the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch. The ports of the Switch may gone into a disabled state. Could you please unplug the Access Points ethernet cable from the Switch ports and plug it into any other 1 in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshot? Then check if they power up.

If that doesn’t work, please refer to the below RUCKUS self-help guide to troubleshoot this issue.

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/NO-Power-on-Access-Points-an...

Please check and let me know if that works. 

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.