cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 Not powering on

NickM0511
New Contributor

Good Morning -

I have having an issue with my R510 Access Point in my Lennar home.

The master AP is working normally, but the secondary AP is not powering on at all.

I have tried to disconnect it, but no matter what I do, there is no power light even coming up.

I believe this needs to be replaced.

11 REPLIES 11

Sorry about that. 

I tried again with a different power adapter and now I am getting a flashing red indicator light in the power section.

What does that mean?

Hi @NickM0511 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

If the PWR light on the Access Point is flashing, it means that the AP is in the booting process.

If it is still blinking Red. While it is connected to the power adapter, could you please try to factory reset it as described in the below guide?

Physical Factory Reset of RUCKUS Access Point:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Physical-Factory-Reset-an-Ac...

Ruckus Unleashed Set-up using Web:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8I5aVwMNMg

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello -

I have been out of town and just recently got back home. I tried to plug the Ruckus R510 in with a different ethernet cord to see if anything lit up. 

I am getting no lights at all when doing this. The only time I get a light is when I plug it in to an external power adapter snd the power light blinks red.

Would it make sense to do the factory reset while having it plugged in to the external power adapter?

Would I do the reset from the working AP?

Hi @NickM0511 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please share a picture of the Access Point connected to the external adapter?

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

20231111_163632.jpg

I am still not getting any lights when it is connected via ethernet cable.