cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

R510 - No Power via Ethernet

LouisRiv
New Contributor II

My R510 that was a replacement from a prior Case #01430592, unfortunately, is experiencing the same issue with no power via ethernet.

Unfortunately, I did not get a chance to install it until yesterday, due to some unforeseen personal reasons. When I connect it using an ethernet cable (5e), the unit power lights do not turn on and unable to set it up. I tried calling the customer support and explained that this was a device that was sent to me in November 2022  when Lennar homeowners support was still active and they said they can no longer support me and directed me here. Can someone please help. I really don't know what else I can do at this point if there is no power on this device, unable to move forward.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi LouisRiv

Thank you for the response and information.

Could you please confirm if the connected router is able to supply the standard power for this AP? (Please refer to the below picture)

Imran_ruckus_0-1675206246715.png

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi LouisRiv

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

I understand from the description you shared, there is no power (PoE) on R510 AP via ethernet.

Could you please let us know the following information:

1. How many access points do you have? and if have more than one access point is this the only one affected?
  2. Is the ICX7150-C12P powered up? Can you see any lights on it (green or Yellow/orange)?

Imran_ruckus_0-1675201601225.jpeg

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/icx7150-installguide/page/GUID-973C8AE8-837A-41C7-9811-BAEF6ADEF3D...

1. Make sure that the ICX7150-C12P is plugged into a known outlet/power source.

-Please refer to the short guide on how to connect the devices correctly:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

LouisRiv
New Contributor II

Hello Imran,

My home did not come with a ICX7150-C12P. I am plugging the R510 to my optimum wireless router. When I plug other devices into it I see the yellow/orange lights on. When I plug in the R510, no lights and no power.

LouisRiv
New Contributor II

I even unplugged one of the other devices powered by ethernet and plugged in the R510 and unfortunately, still no power. 

Hi LouisRiv

Thank you for the response and information.

Could you please confirm if the connected router is able to supply the standard power for this AP? (Please refer to the below picture)

Imran_ruckus_0-1675206246715.png

Please let me know if you have any queries.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.