cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power went down, Wifi Access Point is red and will not work, need guidance

j_delarosa
New Contributor

So a breaker in the home went bad and we went a couple days without the ruckus or any other devices in the closet being on, that included the access point.

After the electrical work was done and power back on, the access point remained in a red color over the power section and will not work.  I got up there and held the reset button for 30 secs and still red and no wifi configure option is appearing.

Cannot remember how I set this thing up at all, and have no idea what steps to take now to remedy this.  Any help would be appreciated.  

It is a R510 Access Point

While waiting for a response, I've gone ahead and tried resetting a few more times, 15- 20 sec intervals.  Light still red, no other color still no configure wifi up.  
I've even disconnected cable and tried again, nothing.  

7 REPLIES 7

Hi @ j_delarosa

Please share a screenshot of the message on the computer during the setup.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired

Once completed, this is what it says.  But it stays on configure as the name.  Then i go to the settings and see this, yet everything is connected as it always was so not sure why its not working.

When I visit settings, this is what I see.

Hi @j_delarosa 

Ok, so the set-up is completed, now can you see the SSID you have created And connect?, and if you try to connect what error you have, also ensure that your ISP router works fine.

Best regards,

Yarenis Hernández.

Technical Support Engineer | L2 TAC Wired