cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power outages

Chanteal_84
New Contributor

I just had a power outage a few days ago and i called my internet provider and they let me know that it was the ruckus therefore i need help fixing the issues please

19 REPLIES 19

I completely understand (You) think it’s working whoever me being in the actual house with no internet. I can’t see what (you) are seeing and how (you) are getting internet and i am not. I switched the ports as requested. And at this point i may just have to pay someone to come help since i am getting no help here. Is there anyway i can get in contact with a manager or anything? 

Hi @Chanteal_84 

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. 
We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

To solve this issue please follow the below steps and let us know the results.

Please remove the non working AP cable from the switch and plug it to any 1 in 12 ports of the switch.

Once you are done with the above steps please try to reboot the switch by disconnecting and connecting the switch from the power outlet.

Also please try with another ethernet cable to check for any damages in the cable ends.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I am not understanding why it is so hard to get help with my equipment. I work from home and missing days from work because I am getting no where. I am literally begging for help at this point. I can't lose my job

I found the IP address but its not allowing me to access the anything else. I have sent several screenshots and still nothing. 

Chanteal_84
New Contributor

Are the Access points getting power?

Yes, the one upstairs is working fine but the one downstairs is not working. 

2:If the Access Points are getting power, can you connect to the SSID/Wi-Fi ID?

No, I can’t because from my understanding there is a short and this is the second time this happened.

3:Is the SSID/Wi-Fi ID from the Access Point is slow, but the AT&T work fine?

My xfinity internet is working fine. Its the second access point down stairs thats the issues therefore the Xfinity Tech had to unplug it.