cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power outage no AP LED lights

dsmith160
Contributor

Power outage no AP LED lights. Switch/Hub ICX 7150 C12P has LED's SYST orange & PWR LED green. No other LED's on. Status area no LED's lights on for STAT, SPD, ID or PoE. Don't know how long to press reset. No output coming from any of the ports, that I tried. Unplugged at outlet, letting the unit cool for 30 minutes, still nothing. AP shows no signs of getting power. No lights at all. Not able to open Unleashed Home on my cell phone. Asks for Configure.Me-XXXX my Wifi does not find or show file. Can't open Typical Install or Gateway Install or Manage Network. When I login I get message that says: Unable to reach Unleashed Network. Please make sure device is connected to the Unleashed Network, Yes or No.

16 REPLIES 16

Hey Imran, I sent the videos as you requested to:

Single Video should consist of –

1. Showing Physical cables setup between the Switch and the Laptop.

2. Showing Device Manager COM port information.

Please use the below link to upload a VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

I could not shoot just one video. Let me know if they are what you're wanting. Like I shared with you many times before I've followed and competed all that you've asked. I say again Device Manager on 3 computers that I connect the ICX-7150 switch "Does not display COM ports 1 or 3.

Hi @dsmith160 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

As I observed from one of the videos you shared, your drivers in the Device Manager are not updated, that may be the reason you are unable to see the COM ports information.

Could you please update the same and try once again? (Please refer to the below screenshot)

Please check and let me know if that works.

Thank you again. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

20231108_163548_resized.jpg

20231108_163548_resized.jpg20231108_163604_resized.jpg

20231108_163624_resized.jpg