cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power outage caused rukus system to no longer work

jcsny18
New Contributor

As stated above a power outage caused my system to no longer work I've scored this forum trying to reboot my APs and have even attempted to access and troubleshoot the ICX box. I've hit a roadblock as none of the passwords or usernames working, I am unsure of how to use the other methods to gain access to the unleashed browser, and terminal prompts using my MAC haven't gotten me anywhere. I am not able to connect via a wired connection and am using

My ICX IP address is 192.168.1.211 according to 3rd party IP scan apps

22 REPLIES 22

Hi @jcsny18 

Thank you for the response.

If you are unable to validate any credentials to get access to the Switch on a web browser, please try to access your Switch via CLI (SSH or Telnet).

I would suggest using Windows Laptop/PC. Below is the guide link explaining the process to get access to the CLI.

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you have a MAC device, please try the below process. (Also mentioned in the above link and please refer to the below screenshot)

Example "open terminal":

As per the login screenshot you shared, your Switch IP is 192.168.1.182. The commands will be as below .

Telnet:

nc 192.168.1.182 23

SSH:

ssh admin@192.168.1.182

ssh super@192.168.1.182

Passwords can be: Lennar or sp-admin or Ruckus1 or other default passwords shared in the previous post.

Please confirm if you are able access the CLI and share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any). Let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I thought we already tried this and neither telemetry or SHH worked

Hi @jcsny18 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

You have used a different IP address previously when trying to access the CLI. Since you have confirmed 192.168.1.182 as your Switch IP address by accessing it in a web browser, please once again confirm the Switch IP address and follow the previous post Carefully to get access to the CLI.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.