cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Port Forwarding ER-4 + ICX7150-C12 + 2x R510 APs

FilippK
New Contributor

Hello,

For the life of me I cannot get port forwarding to work with my Lennar networking setup. I am trying to host a couple game servers for friends, but the rules I set up on my Router do not seem to work. My PC is connected via Ethernet to the wall, so I'm not sure why it's not working.

Advice?

4 REPLIES 4

Imran_ruckus

Hi @FilippK 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to resolve the issues you are experiencing with your RUCKUS setup.

We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused and are committed to assisting you promptly.

To better assist you, could you please provide the following information:

1. Is your internet connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and functioning? When you connect your PC ethernet cable to one of the ISP Router ports, is that working as expected?

2. Can you confirm if it was previously operational from your RUCKUS setup and if yes, were there any power outages before the issue began?
3. When your switch is connected to the outlet, do you observe any illuminated lights (amber or green)? Kindly describe which lights are visible. Additionally, please provide a photo showing the status of the lights and the full switch panel with cable connections to the switch ports.

4. Are the RUCKUS Access Points (APs) connected to your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch operating normally with their wireless network when you connect any devices wirelessly on APs WLAN?

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the images.

Please help us with ALL the above queries and should you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to reach out. 

We appreciate your cooperation and look forward to resolving this matter for you promptly.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @FilippK 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @FilippK 

Greetings!!!

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Imran_ruckus

Hi @FilippK 

Greetings!!!

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi