cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outage

Aahn
New Contributor

After an outage on 8/5/23, Both floor routers won't light up.

The switch has a yellow light on the Synt.

I am unable to remove the router on the ceiling to try to physically reset.

15 REPLIES 15

Do I need to do all those steps or am I only doing the first, How to perform a Software recovery on an ICX7150 switch?

Hi @Aahn 

Yes, you need to perform all the steps and let us know the result.

Also if you get stuck anywhere or if you had any issues while following the steps please share the screenshot of the error you are getting.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I am unable to give this a try. It is too complicated for me, and I would appreciate someone to help me remotely or over the phone to resolve this. 

Hi @Aahn 

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. 

We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

We have tried to create the guides as non-technical as possible, so that they are not difficult to follow. 

First we need to connect the console cable between your Computer to the ICX 7150 Switch Type-C USB console port.

How to console in the ICX-7150-12CP 'Ruckus Switch'

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-console-in-the-ICX-71...

Yarenis_0-1668790639930.png

Note: The cable type will be USB to type C, where the USB it’s going to your computer and the type C to the Type C connection in your switch, is the port number#1 in the next guide.

Once you are done with the above process please let us know.

Please let us know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Jayavidhya

Lennar Home Community

I know that but what is the solution for people who cannot handle the complicated process just by using the Forum?