cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our Lennar network went down and now missing my network wireless list...PLEASE HELP!

VillafuerteM
New Contributor

Our lennar network suddenly went down the other day and now is no longer being listed on my network wireless list. Both the router and access points are both powered on and running but i do not see our network listed on any of the devices here in our home. 

16 REPLIES 16

Imran_ruckus

Hi @VillafuerteM 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

From the case description, I could understand that your RUKCUS setup is not working.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. Was this working before or is it a new installation? If it worked before, was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?

2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

3. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC).

4. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to the above queries or if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

1. Was this working before or is it a new installation? If it worked before, was there any power outage before you started facing this issue?  
This was working before and there was no power outage in the house. 

2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same) 

Both the router and access lights both have green lights on and from what i could see with the access point only the power light was on. Sys light was on on the router

3. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC). 
the internet connection is working properly.

4. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)
We only have ONE access point and the power light is on.

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Hi @VillafuerteM 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As mentioned in the previous post, please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and port connections. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

im on a knee scooter due to a foot injury so it is difficult to get clear pictures of the lights