cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No internet

DaMaddking
New Contributor

So about two weeks ago my lights and internet service went down because of rain. My internet came back up but the signal isnt going through the ruckus. I know the internet work because my regular router is working. I’ve turned it off multiple times and it wont reset. I dont know what to do. 

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @DaMaddking 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, and the connectivity is unstable.

Could you please let us know the answers to the below queries to assist you better?

1. Was this working before or is it a new installation? 

2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

3. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)

Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights. Also, light the status of Access Points.

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let us know the answers to the above queries or if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.