cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our ICX switch in our Lennar home is not functioning

Macrno
New Contributor

We replaced our ICX switch in July of 2020.   Yesterday we were having WiFi problems and noticed the ICX switch was not functioning and no lights were visible on the unit.

15 REPLIES 15

Macrno
New Contributor

Imran . . . Do you know of a method to get the Ruckus switch off of the ceiling of our home so we can possibly plug it in (with what I don’t know) to see if it operational?

Hi @Macrno 

Thank you for the response.

Are you referring to my screenshots shared?

I am asking for the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch pictures with it's light status and cable connections.

The ceiling devices you are referring to are the Access Points NOT the Switch.

Refer to the below picture once again.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Macrno
New Contributor

How do we get the switch unit off of the mount on the ceiling?   
after that . . . is there a special cord to use to plug it into power?

Hi @Macrno 

Thank you for the response.

Are you referring to my screenshots shared?

I am asking for the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch pictures with it's light status and cable connections.

The ceiling devices you are referring to are the Access Points NOT the Switch.

Refer to the below picture once again.

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran . . . I think I must apologize as I thought the access points was the switch.   In checking the switch inside the cabinet where it is mounted I discovered that the power to the unit was switched off . . . this the unit had no power to it.

I turned the multi-plug on and it powered right up . . . after a time, it displayed the lights shown in the attached photograph.   The access points unit also powered up with the lights shown on it illuminated.

Again . . . I do apologize for any inconvenience and for your time.  If the lights which are on in the photos are incorrect, please advise and we can continue troubleshooting.

Mark CaldwellSwitchSwitchAccess PointsAccess Points