cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Orange lights

BassCat
New Contributor

The one upstairs in my house has orange lights on by the 5g and 2.4g. I am having trouble with my thermostat upstairs and think the problem is related to the router with the orange lights. I do not know what to do. Help please. 

11 REPLIES 11

Hello @BassCat ,

Thank you for the response.

The light status of your AP are in a normal state 

Please note, that Amber lights on 2.4G and 5G is a normal behavior.

If 2.4G and 5G lights are amber, it states that the connectivity is up and there are no devices/clients connected. When any device/client connects to the 2.4 or 5G radio the lights turn green. Please refer to the below link for more information about the light status of the RUCKUS R510 Access Point.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.14-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498...

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

pinky_ruckus

Hello @BassCat ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.