cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to see Configure me after factory reset - Lennar homes

dha009
New Contributor

Hi,

I am new owner of lennar homes and previous owner was using the ruckus setup. I followed the factory reset steps but still not getting the CONFIGURE.ME XXXX wifi option. Can you help me to setup?

26 REPLIES 26

Not able to connect.

Hi @dha009 

Thank you for the response and the update.

Could you please unplug this AP, connect other AP and perform factory reset on it once again on the web browser.

Please check and confirm.

Thank you gain. We appreciate your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi,

I have tried Factory reset to AP through web. it shows that its completed but i am not able to see system name in available network. I am able to login as admin but it shows disconnected for internet ( Refer image) . Refer the image of port setup.

IMG_1424.jpeg

IMG_1425.jpeg

Hi @dha009 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As I see from the picture you shared, seems like the ethernet cable which is coming from the ISP’s (Internet Service Provider’s) Router or Modem/Router combo is plugged into the wrong port on the Switch panel. It must be plugged into any 1 in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshot. Please unplug the ethernet cable and it into the correct port then reboot (unplug and plug from the power outlet). Try to connect to the Internet via Access Points. Also connect ALL the unplugged Access Points back to any of 12 ports.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

not able to load unleashed.ruckuswireless.com