cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No signal from APs

JKS
New Contributor

We had a service outage a few nights ago, resolved within a few hours. Fiber signal from cox is strong, modem was replaced today and has a strong signal. I haven't been able to get a signal from either of the two APs yet. Per other post suggestions, I have reset both APs and the switch itself.

PWR light on both APs blinks green slow. CTL light on both APs blinks green fast. No other lights.

SWITCH 1.jpgAP1.jpgAP2.jpg

1 REPLY 1

Imran_ruckus

Hi @JKS 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the detailed information you shared. 

As per the case description, I could understand that you are unable to connect via RUCKUS Access Points after connecting a new Modem.

Please note, if your ISP modem is directly connected to the ICX-7150-C12P Switch, it doesn’t work only with Modem. The connection must be from a Router or Modem-Router combo device to RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch. 

As I see from the picture you shared, seems like the ethernet cable which is coming from the Router or Modem/Router combo is plugged into the wrong port on the Switch panel. It must be plugged into any 1 in-12 ports as shown in the below screenshot. Please unplug the ethernet cable and plug it into the correct port and try again. If requires please reboot (unplug and plug from the power outlet) your Switch and ISP (Internet Service Provider) Router once.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.