cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No power on Ruckus switch

Nrokosa
New Contributor

My Ruckus switch does not powering up. I did not realize this since power outage a few months ago. I have unplugged it and plug it back but no power.

I have 3 floors and I need the access points to work desperately. 

5 REPLIES 5

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Nrokosa 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working since a power outage.

On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)

Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.

Please let me know the answers to ALL the above queries or let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Non of the lights are showing, even the power status light is not showing.

Hi @Nrokosa 

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

Could you please try to reset the Switch as described in the below VIDEO:

Video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jHMTdo_hK4

IF THE RESET IS NOT WORKING, PLEASE TRY TO RESET YOUR SWITCH MULTIPLE TIMES (Like 10-15 times) AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. As we have seen it working sometimes after trying multiple times in many cases. If the reset with a paperclip works, the SYST and PWR lights should turn GREEN.

IF RESET with a paper clip doesn’t work, could you please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a working power outlet and send us PICTURES and VIDEO of it showing the light status, and cord connected to the Switch and a working power outlet? Please refer to the below pictures as an example.

Please use the below link to upload a VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

The switch finally rebooted and now I see Recover.me-12382. I have 3 of these. But I don't know how what password to use.