cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New house / setting up

tommyl5055
New Contributor

I recently moved in, and I’m trying to get my  icx 7150-c12p to work. I have ATNT internet, and I’m trying to connect it to the ruckus router that connects to the 3 AP’s in my house (not sure what they are) 

Im not sure where to start… I’m unaware if the old tenant used this system and forgot to reset it, or whatever 

The people who lived here seems to not have reset anything like the ring doorbells, or any of the security, even left their driver license… I’m really not sure where to start with this

I asked ATNT if they can help set it up, but they told me they don’t know what the password is, nor what the network name for the AP’s are. Told me to call here, but seems like you guys don’t provide people over to help.

What i’ve tried so far is downloading the unleashed app, the network it wants me to connect it to shows up, but when I try connecting to it, I’m told unable to connect. When it does connect, it would immediately disconnect on the app.

Honestly I’m not even sure how the wiring works. There’s one blue ethernet hanging out, I’m guessing that connects to my atnt devices, but I’m stuck

Please help.

3 REPLIES 3