cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Verizon 1Gig Router - Unleashed R510 Access Point

Dave195
New Contributor

Hello everyone, 

We just a received a new Verizon router and we can't figure out how to reconnect our R510 ceiling access points to it. 

The app says to look for a Configure.Me wifi that doesn't show up. We also tried resetting it.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

18 REPLIES 18

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Dave195 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are trying to set up your new RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch with a new ISP (Internet Service Providers) Router.

May I please know if it was working before? If yes, please note connection must be from a Router or Modem-Router combo device to the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch. It doesn’t work only with Modem.

Please refer to the short guide link below about how to connect the devices as a reference:

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Dave195
New Contributor

Hi Imran, I have three and they were working before. They aren't new. Only the Verizon router is. How do I get them to work w/ the new router? Thanks,

Hi @Dave195 

Thank you for the response.

You just have to plug the ethernet cable coming from the ISP Router to any 1 in-12 ports on the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch port panel, as described in my previous post guides and images. Once you plug that in, you can reboot (Unplug and plug from the power outlet) your ISP Router and Switch once.

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hi, I have done that and nothing is happening. Is there someone I can connect w/ via phone for 5m to troubleshoot this? Thanks