We recently had to have our modem swapped out by ATT and I cannot get into my Ruckus switch to change the network name or check any settings. Its asks for a default username and password and I have tried every combination I can think of. Any ideas on the default username and password or who can help me reset mine?
Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.
Hope you are doing well!!!
Thank you for the information you shared.
As per the case description, I could understand that your RUCKUS setup is not working, after changing ISP (Internet Service Provider).
Could you please let us know the answers to the ALL below queries to assist you better?
1. Was this working before or is it a new installation?
2. On your switch while it's plugged into the outlet, do you see any lights on? (Amber or green) Please let us know which lights are on. (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same, showing the light status and the FULL Switch panel cable connections to the Switch ports)
3. Is your Internet Connection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP) stable and working? (You could check this by connecting to your local router Wi-Fi or from an ethernet cable from Router to a laptop/PC).
4. May I know how many Access Points are connected to the Switch? Could you please let me know the light status on the Access Points? Any of these lights are on (Please refer to the below picture and share a picture of the same)
Please help us with pictures of your ICX-7150-C12P Switch showing the status of the lights and cable connections to the Switch ports. Also, light the status of Access Points.
Before uploading the photos please log in to the RUCKUS account and you can upload the image.
Please let us know the answers to ALL the above queries or let us know if you have any queries in this regard.
1. Yes this was working before and appears to be still working
2. Please see attached picture of switch lights
3. Yes, my modem and connection are stable through ATT
4. I have 2 access points with all green lights as you can see in the pictures
My issue is that we had to change out our modem and I want to make sure all the settings in my switch are configured properly. When I try to access the wed gui I do not know the username and password to access the configuration.