cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My icx 7150-c12p outage .

Overruckus
New Contributor

My icx 7150-c12p stopped working after power outage . It shows up on the app as disconnected. I click on it and it prompts to login. I use my login and nothing happens! I've had power outages before and it's always been fin this time it's not working. Help!

13 REPLIES 13

It's telling me it can not establish a connection ? So what can I do now?

Is there s reason I can't have you fix this issue remotely? This seems very impractical.  Is it due to what ?I mean I'll pay if need be I just need this fixed! Not too computer savy.

Hi @Overruckus 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

Apologies, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

This forum is on best best-effort support basis.

Please do not worry, it’s simple to fix I will help you with that.

Please try the Telnet option if SSH doesn’t work. Refer to the below screenshot.

Telnet – Port 23 (If SSH doesn’t work)

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Once you can log into the CLI, please follow the Routing code guide to perform commands. 

Let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Overruckus
New Contributor

niether option is working. i tried ssh and it wouldnt let me type in password tried telnet and it said connection not established. can you call me like a side job and ill zelle you some money to fix thus . whats the point f all this network if this will happen when the power goes out?!!

Hi @Overruckus 

Greetings!!!
Thank you for the response.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Please download the Putty and try to log into the CLI to perform the commands. It's just one command to get this issue fixed.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.