cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My acces points are not workin properly

Bones
New Contributor

Hey there, 

Does someone have the same issue as I am? A few weeks ago, we had a power outage in our area, and our internet went down. Ever since we either do not have good internet or no access. We contacted our provider ( Xfinity -Comcast), and they even brought their technician to check our internet to see if it was their issue, but everything was fine. 

We are still having issues with our internet coming in and out, and sometimes, we get kicked out. We are trying to see if this is an issue with our routers (access points) or something else. 

Please let me know who I might be connecting with or if someone has a suggestion of what to do next.

11 REPLIES 11

cstrag
New Contributor

I'm having issues with my access lights as well. I also am having an issue logging into the mobile unleashed app. How do I create and account to make a post?

Hi @cstrag 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for reaching out to the RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Since this case was initially raised by @Bones  to avoid any confusion, I recommend that you create a new post detailing the network issue you’re facing. Please include a thorough description of the problem and the steps you’ve already taken. This will allow us to provide you with the most accurate guidance.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Bones
New Contributor

@Bones wrote:

Hey there, 

Does someone have the same issue as I am? A few weeks ago, we had a power outage in our area, and our internet went down. Ever since we either do not have good internet or no access. We contacted our provider ( Xfinity -Comcast), and they even brought their technician to check our internet to see if it was their issue, but everything was fine. 

We are still having issues with our internet coming in and out, and sometimes, we get kicked out. We are trying to see if this is an issue with our routers (access points) or something else. 

Please let me know who I might be connecting with or if someone has a suggestion of what to do next.

I'm having issues with my access lights as well. I also am having an issue logging into the mobile unleashed app. How do I create and account to make a post?

Where can I get the link to the website so I can log in to my unleashed ruckus account?

thanks

Hi @Bones 

Greetings!!!

I hope this message finds you well.

We appreciate the detailed information you have provided. 

To assist you further, could you please provide us with the following details:
- Log in to your Unleashed system using a laptop web browser with the Master AP IP Address or visit https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ Kindly check and share a screenshot of the current version of your Unleashed Access Points.
- Ensure that your device is connected to the RUCKUS Wi-Fi Network for access.

If you encounter difficulties accessing the above link or if you are unsure of the IP Address of your Access Points, please refer to our guide on finding the IP Address of the Access Point: 

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Lennar-Support-Knowledge/How-to-find-the-IP-Address-o...

You should see the below-unleashed dashboard after finding the IP Address of the AP. Try to log in

Please confirm once you can log into the Unleashed system on the web browser.

Should you have any questions or require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  

Hi @Bones 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. Please follow the instructions shared in my previous post and let me know of outcome.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi