cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Ring and lutron are not connecting to internet

Gailz
New Contributor

Hi All,

The two apps are not connecting to the internet and offline. I've plugged in and unplugged everything installed in the box upstairs and cannot get connection back.  Any suggestions??

18 REPLIES 18

Hi @Gailz 

Thank you for the response and the detailed information you shared.

Please send us the pictures showing the wired connections and the light status of the Switch and the Access Points as explained in my previous post.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

How would you like me to do that without taking the entire configuration apart? I'm coming to you for help as a homeowner, not an IT expert. 

Hi @Gailz 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response.

Apologies, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote session. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

This forum is on best best-effort support basis.

Before we proceed with assistance, we kindly request the following information:

Pictures as Described in Points 1 and 3:

To ensure accurate assistance, please provide the requested pictures according to Points 1 and 3 outlined in your initial response.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter and thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @Gailz 

Greetings! I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @Gailz 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi