cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Lennar ruckus stopped working. Please provide your technical support.

Ramesh
New Contributor

My ruckus device stopped working. Upon checking I can sense smoky device. I even tried to reset per ruckus operating manual. Nothing happened. Need your assistance to resolve this. 

21 REPLIES 21

Hi Ramesh,

Jayavidhya will contact you via private message with the next steps.

Best regards,

David C, Technical Support Manager.

David Chavarria
Technical Support Manager

Ramesh
New Contributor

i,

Received refurbished unit and installed that unit. Still no internet. See attached pictures.

Can you tell me what i need to do now ?IMG_5722.jpgIMG_5721.jpg

Hi @Ramesh

Thank you for the detailed information you shared.

We truly apologize for the inconvenience caused.

As per the light status of the Switch and the Access Points, they seem to be normal in behavior. (Please refer to the below link for the same)

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-19D4261B-D10B-4DE3-B63A-3498F...

We suggest you check the internet connectivity by your ISP side (Internet Service Provider). Could you please connect the Ethernet cable to Switch and your Laptop or a PC and Router to Laptop or a PC and confirm the internet connectivity? (Please refer to the below pictures). 

If internet connectivity is stable, please follow the below process.

Please follow the below steps and help us with the queries,

1. To check this issue, we must identify the ‘current’ IP address assigned by your local router to the switch ICX-7150-C12P

I will leave you a guide on how to perform an IP scanner on your local network to identify the switch IP address very easily. 

How to find my Ruckus “Devices IP address” using free applications:

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-find-my-Ruckus-Device...

2. Once we identify the IP address of the switch proceed to access remotely to the device “Command Line” 

How to remotely access to 'ICX 7150-C12P' or 'access points' "Network devices":

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/How-to-remotely-access-to-IC...

If you can access the Command line should look like this:

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR

ICX7150-C12 Switch>

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

Imran,

Can you please call me ? I am really needing some of your help.

ISP works fine.

I have downloaded advanced IP scanner but could not find Ruckus device.

Just to let you, I have reset master AP per previous engineer recommendation. But nothing happnened. Power and CTR LED are blinking and got error code. Please see atatched images.IMG_5731.PNGIMG_5734.jpg

Ramesh
New Contributor

Can you download it and delete this? I dont want the general public to see this.