cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My ICX 7150 switch is not connected to network

pmiles860
New Contributor

Had some storms with power outage last week.  Since then, I have lost my home network.  I can not connect to the unleashed app.  When I connect to the network through my laptop, it states the switch is not connected.  I have green lights on all the ports on the switch.  Looking for some direction.  Thanks

11 REPLIES 11

Hello @pmiles860 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello @pmiles860 ,

Greetings!

This is a follow-up in reference to the case you have opened in the Ruckus Lennar Support Community.

I would like to know if you require further assistance since our last correspondence. Should you have any questions or if the status of your case has changed, please let me know by responding to this post.

Please feel free to contact if you have any further concerns regarding the same.

Best regards,

Pinky Rajendran

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

no. i gave up because the help here is very poor.  I purchased a Eero system. 

Hi @pmiles860 

Greetings!

Please use the private chat option to respond so we can proceed further. For your reference, I have included a screenshot below.

Thank you once again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi 

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @pmiles860 

Greetings!!!

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the Private chat shared previously.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community