cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Living Room Ethernet Port Outlet Not Working/ HELP

EMRuckus
New Contributor

Hello, 

I want to connect my living room TV to the internet using my a ethernet cable. The ethernet cable outlet in the living room is not working for some reason.

My TV in the upstairs loft is connected to a Ethernet cable and it’s working perfectly fine. 

what can I do??? 

thanks

14 REPLIES 14

Vásquez_Fer

Hi @EMRuckus 

Hope you are doing well ! 

Make sure the cable is actually connected to the ICX-7150-C12P ( Switch ) In one of the 12 ports in the middle

12.jpg

Make sure the cable is in good condition so that both ends and connectors look good.

Note : you will see a light come on when a device is connected via Ethernet on 1 of the 12 ports available.

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

Hi, 

Do I need to connect another Ethernet cable from the internet modem to the switch box? 

I honestly need a technician to come out to my home.

thanks 

Hi @EMRuckus 

That's correct  ! I will leave a short guide how to connect the devices properly : 

Most common Setups for Lennar homes users

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Most-common-Setups-for-Lenna...

Effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model.

If you need something to be clarify on the process, please let us know

Best Regards

Fernando Vasquez 

Hello, 

I guess the biggest question is where do I connect the Ethernet cable that is connect to the modem/router combo?