cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar home ICX7150 has no power

Palmbeachkenny
New Contributor

Hello, have a Ruckus ICX 7150-C12P which was installed in a new construction Lennar home.
SKU: ICX7150-C12P-2X1G
serial # FEK3840R06K
and an Unleashed R510 AP
9U1-R510-US00
serial # 362072002337
the ICX Switch has no power, no lights, etc. the outlet where the power cord is plugged in is active and has power. I tested the power cord female end and there is power. When plugged into the ICX Switch it doesn’t turn on. I have pushed the reset button and nothing happens. I have pushed the status button no lights. This unit is dead. There should be a warranty from your company that covers this issue. We have had no power surges or lightning strikes in our area.

please advise what the next steps are to get a replacement under the warranty.

I have submitted before and was told to post here for resolution. Why is Ruckus making this so difficult for consumers?

thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

Hello Imran, I tried to reset according to your video and nothing happened. No lights flashed or came on. It appears the unit is dead. 

Please honor the warranty and send a new unit and I will return this dead unit. 

thank you

Hi @Palmbeachkenny 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a working power outlet and send us PICTURES and VIDEO of it showing the light status, and cord connected to the Switch and a working power outlet? Please refer to the below pictures as an example.

Please use the below link to upload a VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello Imran, I added 5 pictures and 1 video please advise if you can see them and the next steps. 

thank you 

Hi @Palmbeachkenny 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please provide an update on the status of the issue to proceed further?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Hello Imran I sent you the pictures and video using the link you told me to use for the ICX not working no power. Look above at all of the messages we have been going back and forth on. 

thank you