cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar Home with new ISP and new router

Joey_C
New Contributor

Lennar Smart home owner here.  I recently changed ISP's and in doing so, returned the router.  With the new ISP, I opted to buy my own router, something with decent security.  So I bought and configured an Aircove Express VPN router.

Once the ISP technician confirmed I was up and running, I put my router in place.  Initially, nothing worked.  I had to unplug one of two R510 AP's and factory reset to rebuild my WiFi array.  Once the array was up and operational, I had to manually start reconnecting everything.  One device at a time, I was back to being up and operational.

The only hiccup now, is I cannot see the switch configuration in my Ruckus Unleashed mobile app.  It shows as not connected, Gateway IP unknown, 0 devices connected, which is not the case.  It has an IP and pulled it from DHCP.

1000005429.jpg

 In fact, I have connected to it via http and putty (ssh) but it refuses every username and password attempt.

1000005430.jpg

 I have factory reset the device, but none of the known default username and passwords from the known list (another forum post I found) work.  I tried all known associated passwords to "super" and to "admin" (for Lennar).  Nothing works.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Joey_C 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that you are unable to see the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch in the Unleashed system.

Please log in to your Unleashed system on a LAPTOP WEB BROWSER using the Master AP IP Address OR https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/  to upgrade the RUCKUS Unleashed Access Points.

Steps to synchronize the Switch (ICX-7150-C12P) to the unleashed Access Points:

Switch side:

Make sure the management approval is enabled.

https://docs.commscope.com/bundle/unleashed-200.9-onlinehelp/page/GUID-A887C55E-6973-4496-9413-302E8...

Access Points (unleashed) :

On the Unleashed dashboard

1.  Remove the existing Switch from the Unleashed (Please refer to the below picture):

2. Hit Add on that dashboard 

3. Put the IP address of the ICX switch (ICX-7150-C12P) and Username/Password–

4. Username and password for Switch authentication are the same as what you use to log in for Switch on Web or CLI (Putty). 

To sync the data, it will take us a while, so after a couple of minutes, it should say connected. 

Once the Switch gets synchronized, please check the dashboard again.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Joey_C 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please provide an update on the status of the issue to proceed further?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Imran_ruckus

Hi @Joey_C 

Greetings!!!

Hope you are doing well.

Could you please provide an update on the status of the issue to proceed further?

Thank you.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community