cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar Connected Home ICX 7150-c12p R510 AP Setup

james_largent
New Contributor
I purchased a Lennar home with a ICX 7150 and R510 AP.  The wifi signal was broadcasting the Lennar assigned SSID and the ConfigureME-XXXX.  I downloaded the android app and connected to the ConfigureME net and followed the steps.  That's where I'm stuck.  I don't see the SSID I assigned during setup.  I can connect to the AP with Lennar provided password, but I don't get an external IP.  I had an old wireless router and it works, so I know the connection is good thru the modem.  When I go back to the mobile app and try to access the app it says I'm not connected to the network and then takes me to the network settings.  When I did the initial setup with the Unleashed APP, I picked the typical install.

I've done router setup for other manufactures, but this has me stumped.  Can someone point me to the documentation or explain how I can get this configured and maybe explain what I did in the setup with the mobile app?
44 REPLIES 44

gregg_baldwin
New Contributor II
So far , so good.
i have lost the notifications being forwarded to the app on my IPad.
Is that because I went backwards ?
The location in the upper left corner is gone now.

hayward_kong
Contributor III
Not sure since I stuck with 200.6.x and I don’t use the unleash app if at all since I prefer the web UI since has more options.

michael_brado
Esteemed Contributor II
Hi,

Our Product Managers envisioned using UMA (Unleashed Mobile App) to be more "user friendly" for Ruckus at Home users.
Nothing says you can't use the WebUI like most other customers.  I find it easier for us folks who like/need bigger screens...  =:^)

hermin_lalefar
New Contributor II
Hi everyone,

I'm also in a Lennar home with the same setup. I have my first (master) R510 setup and broadcasting, but the second one just shows disconnected in the ruckus dashboard. I have reset the second and everything. It will not connect. BTW, both are hardwired to the switch. Anyone know how to get the second AP configured. I thought it was suppose to happen automagically when the master was configured.

thanks for any help in advance,
Hermin

Hermin, did you ever get this resolved?  I am having the exact same issue.

Regards,
Mike