cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lennar Connected Home ICX 7150-c12p R510 AP Setup

james_largent
New Contributor
I purchased a Lennar home with a ICX 7150 and R510 AP.  The wifi signal was broadcasting the Lennar assigned SSID and the ConfigureME-XXXX.  I downloaded the android app and connected to the ConfigureME net and followed the steps.  That's where I'm stuck.  I don't see the SSID I assigned during setup.  I can connect to the AP with Lennar provided password, but I don't get an external IP.  I had an old wireless router and it works, so I know the connection is good thru the modem.  When I go back to the mobile app and try to access the app it says I'm not connected to the network and then takes me to the network settings.  When I did the initial setup with the Unleashed APP, I picked the typical install.

I've done router setup for other manufactures, but this has me stumped.  Can someone point me to the documentation or explain how I can get this configured and maybe explain what I did in the setup with the mobile app?
44 REPLIES 44

Also note you can even create a separate WiFi network for your IOT smart devices on the ruckus WiFi and one for your mobile devices. However they will still be in the same subnet network unless you get rid of your isp router and get a dedicated router that can handle VLANs. . This will add a little more complexity to your network but do-able.

Thanks,
I think I was hesitant to give out our WiFi PW to everyone that wants to connect to our WiFi.
I had considered an alternate network on the R510's but figured the Cox WiFi would do.
I do have the 200.7.x on the AP's.
Is there a guide to going backwards on the firmware?

Everything seems to be working ok except for the fact that the clients disconnect / reconnect often.
Like they get dropped because of the lack of activity or they timeout.
Is there a set up somewhere that can change this?
I get the notifications all the time about this on my phone.

Rolling back the firmware is not a big issue, but the issue is when you roll it back it will reset the r510 back to default settings and you use the wizard to redo the configuration.

To reflash the 200.6.x firmware go to the admin tab and upgrade section and flash back via local option. Note you would need to download the 200.6.x firmware ahead of time to your local laptop or desktop computer and flash it from there. Once done reboot it and reconfigure via laptop/desktop.

Does the ICX7150 not support separate VLANs in router mode?

I would like a wired router recommendation. Getting ready to move into a lennar new home. Will be getting CenturyLink fiber gigabit