cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet slow and cutting out cant connect to unleash app

Ruckususer1
New Contributor

Hello,

I am accessing the unleashed app via apple mobile and Ipad. Remote management is enabled. Using the PC I click to test the mobile app notification. I see the notification on my apple device but when I click on it goes blank. I refresh to go back into the app and I get the error "ensure this unleashed network has internet connection and remote management is enabled."  I am able to access this app sometimes via these same apple devices and I am connected using the same wifi as the unleashed. I can log in via PC With no issues when I can get internet access. I have a ICX7150-C12P RUCKUS via comcast. Comcast came out and confirmed there are no issues with the internet.

My main issues is that all my devices and my work PC continues disconnects from the internet as frequent as every 15min to every hour. I have rebooted multiple times. I checked the cords. The guidance on here is very technical and I do not understand the acronyms  or information but I have checked everything I could.

AP1.pngAP2.jpgAP3.jpgAP4.jpgDISCONNECTED INTERNET.jpgno switch.jpgPC Updated.jpgremote management.jpg

1 REPLY 1