cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet is unstable when connected to Ruckus APs and not able to login to Unleashed App on iphone

swapniljoshi7
New Contributor

Internet is very unstable when connected to Ruckus APs and not able to login to Unleashed App on Iphone. We had a short power outage on August 25th and since then the internet is unstable when connected to Ruckus APs.
I tried logging into https://www.unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/admin and I observed that the ICX Switch(CX7150-C12) shows Disconnected. 
I tried looking on the forum but couldn't find any right solution to resolve this issue. 

Any assistance/help from your side would be highly appreciated as it is affecting our work.

Thanks,
-Swapnil Joshi (swapnil.joshi777@gmail.com)

15 REPLIES 15

Hi @swapniljoshi7 

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Apologies, effective November’2022, ‘Ruckus Support for Lennar Homes customers will no longer be handled by phone or email or remote sessions. We will be exclusively supporting customers via this community forum support model only.

Could you please try to log into the Switch from a web browser?

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. 

Please try to login on web browser and let me know if you have any issues.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I was able to login to the switch via web browser and here is the ip -- http://192.168.254.23

What's next?

Thanks,

-Swapnil

Screenshot 2023-09-04 at 4.05.59 PM.png

swapniljoshi7
New Contributor

Hello Imran,

Can you tell me how do I log into the Switch from a web browser? Is there any link you can provide me for the same?

Thanks,

-Swapnil

swapniljoshi7
New Contributor

Can you help me in log into Switch via web browser? Is there any URL you can provide where I can go log into the Switch? Any documentation would help too.

Thanks,

-Swapnil

Hi @swapniljoshi7 

Thank you for the response.

Please perform the IP Scan to find out the IP address of the Switch to access the same.

Please download the LacScan application from the Apple store on your MAC device and run the IP scan, please check if there is any other IP address assigned to the Switch with the name Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications. 

Please check and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.