cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet going in/out every few minutes on all devices

TomJones3198
New Contributor

Hi All I am new here and this troubleshooting seems way out of my league.  I came home from vacation to find my spectrum and lennar having issues with staying connected.   Spectrum trouble shooter and changed out their router. It got a little better but it's still not back and everything is super slow.  They are saying it has to be the rukus because the modem and router I have are fine.  Spectrums app says connection issue with modem. They said I needed to contact Rukus. Please help on what I need to do?  Do I press the reset button on the white rukus box?

Desperate to work and watch TV after 7 days! 

Thanks 

6 REPLIES 6

TomJones3198
New Contributor

Hello, 

I am not having any luck.  As far as I know everything is plugged in correctly, and I followed the directions to find the CLI but neither of the below came up after I put my IP address in. Internet is at least on, but phone/tv/alexa all in and out.  I can't log on to an actual computer that I am the admin of.  My work computer is blocked from downloading those apps for the CLI, so I have been using my phone, but can't get one to work.

Please help

ICX7150-C12 Router> OR ICX7150-C12 Switch>

I still tried to enter the commands and got the attached messages.  I also logged into the unleash system and kept seeing it switch from green (connected) to orange (disconnect).

unleashed.pngScreenshot_20231108_171409_Mobile SSH.jpg

Hi @TomJones3198 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

As you are trying to access CLI using the Access Point’s IP address that is the reason you are seeing ‘ruckus#’ prompt in CLI and not of the ICX-7150-C12P Switch prompt.

You should see the Switch Dashboard as shown in the below screenshot to confirm it’s a Switch IP Address. 

Please check the other IP Addresses from the IP scan results, by the name of Ruckus Wireless or Brocade Communications to confirm the IP address of the Switch and access the CLI.

Please enter the below commands once you log in to CLI and share the output.

Note: Hit Enter to accept each command 

enable 

show version

show flash

Please share the output of the above commands or share the screenshots if stuck at any step or error (if any) and let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.