Thank you for contacting Ruckus support.
1) Regarding the unleashed mobile app issue, please confirm if the issue is on the iPhone or android as well.
2) Confirm the FW version and model of the AP.
Please follow the below steps for the unleashed mobile app issue-
1- Uninstall the Mobile App in the cellphone and try again.
2- Try to Log in using credentials for Google or Facebook, etc.
3- Test with another cellphone available.
If the current firmware being used is not updated or is an old one, please proceed with the upgrade.
If the steps provided before did not work, it is necessary to gain access to the Unleashed Dashboard to perform more steps to synchronize the Mobile App with the Unleashed Dashboard.
- Admin & Services
○ Mobile App
§ Remote Management
Under this Tab the "Enable Mobile App remote Management" must be enabled
2) Regarding the device which are not getting the internet connection please confirm the below:-
- Send the screen shot of the WLAN configuration.
- If the issue with Honeywell devices, try to disable the 802.11r and 802.11k because most of the Honeywell device doesn't support these protocols.
- Reason code 6 describe that client is not getting authenticated , please check if client is getting IP and check if client is able to ping the gateway and DNS server.