cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icx 7150 pending no ip

samuelsnipes
New Contributor

I’m having an issue with my switch box ever sense we had a power outage. 

35 REPLIES 35

Hello @samuelsnipes 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for providing the information. 

Based on the current status of the connections and the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch lights, everything appears normal. 

To proceed with further assistance, could you please provide the following details?

Kindly log in to your Unleashed system using a laptop web browser and the Master AP IP Address or visit https://unleashed.ruckuswireless.com/ Once logged in, please verify the current version of your Unleashed Access Points and share a screenshot of the dashboard displaying this information.

Ensuring your APs are up to date can help prevent potential issues. If you have any questions or require clarification on this matter, please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you once again for your cooperation and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @samuelsnipes 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @samuelsnipes 

Greetings! 

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

If we do not receive a response from you within 24 hours from the timestamp of this message, your case will proceed to closure.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Hi @samuelsnipes 

Greetings! 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

Screenshot 2024-06-17 at 8.40.24 PM.png