cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Icx 7150 pending no ip

samuelsnipes
New Contributor

I’m having an issue with my switch box ever sense we had a power outage. 

35 REPLIES 35

Hi @samuelsnipes 

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well. 

We appreciate you providing us with the details regarding your RUCKUS setup concerns. 

Could you please verify the status of the lights on your ICX-7150-C12P Switch when it is plugged into the outlet? Specifically, we need to know if there are any illuminated lights (Amber or green). Kindly refer to the attached image for guidance and ensure that the picture clearly shows the light status and the complete cable connections to the Switch ports.

Before proceeding, we kindly request that you log in to your RUCKUS account and upload the photos for our review.

Once we have this information, we will be better equipped to assist you further. Please feel free to address any additional queries you may have on this matter.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  
RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

Hi @samuelsnipes 

Greetings! 

I trust this message finds you well.

I kindly request an update on the status of the issue so that we may proceed further with resolving it. 

Your prompt response would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,
Imran Sanadi

I already sent a screeenshot and I haven't heard anything else. The wifi from my aps are still randomly dropping the signal.

Hi @samuelsnipes 

Thank you for reaching out to RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope this message finds you well. 

We appreciate you providing us with the details regarding your RUCKUS setup concerns. 

As mentioned in my previous post, could you please verify the status of the lights on your ICX-7150-C12P Switch when it is plugged into the outlet? Specifically, we need to know if there are any illuminated lights (Amber or green). Kindly refer to the attached image for guidance and ensure that the picture clearly shows the light status and the complete cable connections to the Switch ports.

Before proceeding, we kindly request that you log in to your RUCKUS account and upload the photos for our review.

Once we have this information, we will be better equipped to assist you further. Please feel free to address any additional queries you may have on this matter.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi  

IMG_2505.jpeg