cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ice 7150 providing only @ 350 mps up or down thru put and sometimes lags

GBurton
New Contributor

My icx 7150 has developed odd behavior of a lag spike and even hooked up directly only allows @ 350 mbs thru put up or down. This occurs even when directly computer is directly plugged into switch. The modem and router verified thru put is 1gig byte per second. I complied all the flash flash verifying the proper file load and several other recommended actions, but still the same effect. The switch use to provide much higher thru put. I have read that this has been diagnosed as a switch component failure? What do I need to do do correct this issue?

12 REPLIES 12

Hi GBurton

Hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the response and information you shared,

This issue is not a Switch Model specific issue, it could be wireless interferences.

We request you please provide us the screenshots of the speed tests from the Switch and ISP Router.

Also, you could create a separate 5G network from your Access Point and check the speed to avoid any Wireless interference with 2.4. Please refer to the below link and screenshot.

Creating a New Wireless WLAN (SSID):

https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/Creating-a-New-Wireless-WLAN...

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.

I am having the COX cable peeps check gateway modem/router and will get the speed test results than.

Hi GBurton

Greetings of the day!!!

Hope you are doing good.

Could you please update on the status of the issue?

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Lennar Home Community.