cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX7150 not powering up at all

Nckharel
New Contributor

Hi Imran,

I did apply your steps but same result comes up. When I powering up the device, amber lights blinks once after that the device going to be a dead. There is nothing. I did try that reset bottom no lights comes up. I am pretty much sure need a replacement. Here are the picture of after connecting all the cables.

Thank you, 

respectfully submitted 

IMG_6474.jpeg

IMG_6473.jpeg

IMG_6454.jpeg

IMG_6453.jpeg

10 REPLIES 10

There is anything I missed to get power back on my device? There is no power even I trying to rest. I attempt multiple times to resetting the device, there is same situations back up no power I can’t reset and reboot the device. Please need help.there is no power at all.

thank you

Hi @Nckharel 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the information you shared.

Could you please try to check by replacing another Power cord with the Switch? In case the current power cord has been damaged. 

If trying with another power cord also didn’t power on the Switch, please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a power outlet and send us a picture of it showing the light status, and cord connected to the Switch and power outlet. Please refer to the below picture as an example.

Please reply to the same post as marked in the below screenshot.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Nckharel
New Contributor

Hi Imran,

good morning 

thank you so much for understanding my problem. I did apply all of your idea and suggestions. But there is no power at all on my device. Once you connect the outlet the amber lights are blink on, after that there is no power at all. I tried so many times multiple outlets and different power cords but never get power on my device. Multiple times tired to resetting non of the idea useful to get restore back to power on my device. I did attached some clips from different power cord and power supply I did used now. 

Respectfully submitted

Thank you

IMG_6496.jpeg

IMG_6497.jpeg

IMG_6499.jpeg

Hi @Nckharel 

Thank you for sharing the requested information.

Based on the troubleshooting done, your ICX-7150-C12P Switch is not powering up, and when plugged in, it flashes an amber light and then goes dark. Even we tried resetting it. And you confirm that the Switch is plugged into a well-known outlet/power source. However, the failure persists. This Switch unit Should be RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) in simple words replacing it.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post (URL) and paste it into the chat to start the unit replacement.

Please follow the below steps as shown in the below example:

As shown in the below picture, copy the link and share it via chat from the link provided below:

The below link is to contact us by chat (only)

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

NOTE: Please feel free to mark the post as ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS.

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Nckharel
New Contributor

Thank you so much, for all the efforts and suggestions from the team I really appreciated now my issue is fixed. I really thank gul from Lennar home forum and team .