cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX7150-C12P ember lights blink

Vadymjabil
New Contributor II

Hi guys. Switch is not switching on. When i plug in there is a blink of ember lights and nothing after all. I have tried to reset according to instructions, but nothing happens. Please help me if you have any suggestions. Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Vadymjabil
New Contributor II

I was truing to perform recovery according to steps provided but i can not access the switch. No lights are switching on and i can not access. It is a lennar home i just purchased from another owner

Hi @Vadymjabil 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for contacting RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

I hope you are doing well!!!

Thank you for the information you shared.

As per the case description, I understand that your RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P Switch not powering up.

Could you please plug your ICX-7150-C12P Switch into a working power outlet and send us PICTURES and VIDEO of it showing the light status, and cord connected to the Switch and a working power outlet? Please refer to the below pictures as an example.

Please use the below link to upload a VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/16lG-j0MSKzjqBJSY4rsgh4myUlseA9bz?usp=sharing

Please let me know if you have any queries in this regard.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding. 

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.

Vadymjabil
New Contributor II

Hey Imran, i do not have access to your Gdrive folder, and I have video ready. Please provide access and I will send you the video. Alternatively i can send it by email. Please let me know.

thanks 

Hi @Vadymjabil 

Greetings!!!

Thank you for the response and the update.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Could you please try to upload it now?

Thank you again for your patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.