cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX7150-C12P System Light Amber, Power Light Green - Not Booting

massetclan21
New Contributor

Hello all!

Hoping you can help! We have a Lennar house built in 2020. Our ONT is connected to our Router which connects to the Ruckus Switch (Model in title). The system light is solid amber and the power light is solid green. I have no link lights to the switch on either the router or the Ruckus switch.

I have power cycled the switch several times as well as attempted to reset the switch. Telnet into the HostName or IP address of the switch when connected via USB C or CAT6 cable fails. Putty also cannot find the device. 

I found a similar post (https://community.ruckuswireless.com/t5/RUCKUS-Support-for-Lennar-Homes/ICX-7150-C12P-power-light-gr...) and their solution is to RMA. 

According to other posts, it seems as though the boot images may be corrupted and you may be able to telnet into it to fix it? However, we are unable to telnet into the switch. 

Any help is appreciated!! Thanks!

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @massetclan21 

Also try to use mobaxterm and share a screenshot  on the chat just to discard any issues with Putty.

That will be the last step  

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez 

@vasquez_fer,

It looks like we may have a corrupt boot drive?

Mobaxterm.png

Hi @massetclan21 

This unit Should be RMA (return merchandise authorization) in simple words replace it based on the troubleshooting done.

Feel free to contact us via chat, comment you already have a post, copy the link from the post and paste it into the chat to start unit replacement.

https://support.ruckuswireless.com/contact-us

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez

@vasquez_fer,

Thank you so much for all of your help. I think the boot device may just be corrupt. Appreciate the help.

Thanks!

Patty

Hi @massetclan21 

Most possible console access is damaged or device should be corrupted. 

Feel free to mark this post as solution , if you have any other query please feel free to contact us through the forum.

Best Regards 

Fernando Vasquez