cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX and Unstability

steven_wong_hli
New Contributor III

I have a Lennar home for about 2 years with an ICX and 4 AP in the house. ATT router connected to ICX and APs connected to ICX.

Question 1:
My ICX switch is not shown in my unleashed dashboard. I ran the advanced scanner to try to locate it but only found 4 Ruckus Wireless devices (my 4 APs). I was able to find my ICX IP address through my ATT router. When I try to putty into the ip address, I just get connection timeout. I also tried to see if the switch IP address was a client in the unleashed portal but it was not listed. In the unleashed portal I have "Automatically approve all join requests from switches." enabled.

Question 2:
I started having randomly having network issues via wifi and ethernet. I have a computer connected directly into the ICX switch. ATT fiber is showing internet is ok.

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @steven_wong_hli 

Thank you for the response.

Have you tried those default credentials on your Browser Switch Dashboards? If yes,

Could you please share a screenshot of the RUCKUS ICX-7150-C12P dashboard on a browser including the IP Address of the Switch in the browser URL?

Thank you again.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community.