cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICX 7150-c12P showing disconnected on unleashed dashboard

zack052398
New Contributor

Hello, I am looking for help for getting my ICX 7150 switch back working.I also have 2 AP's that are showing as connected on the dashboard but the switch is showing as disconnected.

My setup is IP Modem < Netgear router < ICX 7150 switch < 2 AP's

On my netgear router I see that the switch has an IP but when I put that IP on the unleashed dashboard for the switch it comes back as failed to ping IP.

I have tried many of the other posts but are way over my head. Not sure where to go from here. Please help!

9 REPLIES 9

Hello @zack052398 

I hope this message finds you well.

Thank you for your prompt response and for providing the relevant information.

Upon reviewing the screenshot you shared, it appears that your Switch is currently operating on version 08090d, which is a non-UFI version and requires an upgrade.

Before proceeding with further assistance, could you kindly confirm whether you have access to a Windows laptop or PC?

Thank you once again for your cooperation and patience.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

RUCKUS Lennar Home Community

I do have a windows laptop but it is a work laptop and cannot download without having to get company admin to login. This is why I was also using a Mac.

ould this upgrade need something to download to laptop or can it be done with mac?

Hi @zack052398 

Thank you for your communication and for acknowledging. 

We greatly appreciate your continued engagement.

Regarding the Switch upgrade process, we recommend transitioning to version 08.0.95g, identified as the stable version for Lennar Home users.

To facilitate this transition, we have recently introduced an upgrade tool tailored to ensure a seamless process. Utilizing this tool is straightforward: users simply need to input the IP Address, Username, and password associated with the Switch into the software interface. (Same username/password you used to log into the web portal on a browser). Refer to the User Manual to check the step-by-step process.

For your convenience, please find the necessary resources below:

1. Download the Upgrade software for MacLink: Upgrade Software for Mac

2. Download the Upgrade software for Windows: Link: Upgrade Software for Windows

3. Access the Upgrade Software User ManualLink: Upgrade Tool User Guide for Lennar SmartHome users

We highly value your input and would greatly appreciate your feedback on our upgrade tool. Your insights are instrumental in our ongoing efforts to enhance user experience and ensure the tool meets your needs effectively. Please take a moment to share your thoughts, suggestions, or any issues you encountered while using the tool. Your feedback is invaluable to us and will guide us in further improving the tool for all our users. Thank you for your time and contribution.

Should you require any assistance throughout the process, please do not hesitate to reach out. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we are here to support you every step of the way.

Kindly ensure that feedback on the upgraded software tool is provided.

Thank you once again for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi

Completed upgrade. Version is now 08.0.95g. 

Thanks for your assistanceScreenshot 2024-06-11 at 4.36.33 PM.png

Hello @zack052398 

Thank you for your prompt response and the provided update.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could furnish feedback regarding the upgrade tool.

Thank you once again for your assistance.

Best regards,

Imran Sanadi